Last Updated: September 22, 2022
- What Personal Information we collect. The personal information we collect depends on how you use our Site and interact with us. For example, we may collect personal information such as first and last name, phone number, address, email address, and payment information, information you give us, such as if you fill out a survey or send us an email, information about your participation in our loyalty program, your purchase history, and your general geographic location.
- What we do with the Personal Information we collect. We use the information we collect to provide our services, or for other purposes you agree to. This includes fulfilling orders you place including processing payment and making deliveries, logging you into the Site and opening your account, providing support, answering your questions or complaints, for marketing, to personalize our Site, to manage our loyalty and gift card programs, to share reviews, or other content, for research, to tell you about changes to our terms and policies, and to improve our Services. We also use personal information to detect and prevent fraud, for risk management, and to comply with the law.
- How we Collect and Use Information using Technology. We may collect Technical Information using technologies such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies when you visit our Site. We may collect this information from service providers such as Google Analytics. This information may include, IP address, and information about your use of our Site, such as your Internet connections, computer equipment, browser information, the time you spend on the Site, which pages you look at, demographics, and the websites visited before entering and after leaving the Site. We use this information to store preferences, improve navigation, understand how you arrive at our Site, make personalized features and other services available to you, to generate statistical information, monitor and analyze user traffic and usage patterns, monitor and prevent fraud, investigate complaints and potential violations of our terms and policies, to improve the our content, products, services, and materials, and to otherwise administer and improve the Services.
- When we Disclose Personal Information. We may share Personal Information with service providers who perform business functions or services on our behalf, to comply with legal requirements, and to protect our rights an those of third parties. We may share Personal Information if we sell our business or go bankrupt. We may also share information with your consent.
- Your Choices. If you receive marketing email from us, you may unsubscribe. You may also withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information, but please note if you seek to withdraw consent we need to provide our services we may not be able to provide you those services.
1. Information We Collect
When you use the Services, we collect the following types of Information:
a. Technical Information
“Technical Information” means information that provides insights regarding your use of the Site. For example, we collect information about your use of the Site, including but not limited to Internet connections, computer equipment, browser information, websites visited before entering and after leaving the Site, IP addresses, and other information about your use of the Site that does not identify you as a user.
b. Personal Information
“Personal Information” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, is about or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual.
Personal Information that we collect on the Site includes, but is not limited to, first and last names, phone number, residential address, email address, and payment information.
When you access or use the Services, you may provide Personal Information to us, such as when you request to receive information or support; complete online forms and surveys; communicate with us or our representatives, whether through standard mail, email, or telephone.
Additionally, we collect Personal Information when you shop in our stores, communicate with our customer service representatives, attend our events, use our mobile applications, participate in our marketing efforts (including contests sweepstakes and virtual events), participate in our customer loyalty programs, or any other way you interact with us. This may include information about your purchase history, your interaction with our loyalty program, and any information you include in your communications with us. When we collect information about you directly, we may ask you to affirmatively furnish the information to us (such as when we ask you for your telephone number), or we may collect the information from your electronic device (such as when you download and use our mobile applications) or by observing your activity (such as when you visit our websites as described below under How We Use Information).
In some cases, we may engage service providers to help us operate our business, and they may collect data on our behalf in the course of the services they provide to us. In other cases, third parties may obtain information about you independently and we may obtain information, including Personal Information, from third parties and sources other than the Services, such as our advertisers, data partners, and service providers.
Personal Information and Technical Information are collectively referenced as “Information.” Information we collect about you may be aggregated with other users’ Information. It may also be combined with associated Personal Information that you provide to us or that we receive from third parties. If we combine or associate information from other sources with Personal Information that we collect through the Site, we will treat the combined Information as Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
We may also anonymize, aggregate or otherwise strip any Personal Information or other Information we collect of all personally identifying characteristics and may use or share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties for any purpose we deem appropriate.
c. Geolocation Information
You may choose to allow us to access your location by granting the Site access to your location when prompted or through your device’s location services settings. We use this to better ensure our site displays the correct information based on your location. You may change these settings on your device, but this will impact your use of and access to the Services.
2. How We Use Information
We use Technical Information collected by cookies, web beacons, and other technology to store your preferences, improve website navigation, make personalized features and other services available to you, to generate statistical information, monitor and analyze user traffic and usage patterns, monitor and prevent fraud, investigate complaints and potential violations of our policies, to improve the our content and the products, services, materials, and other content that we describe or make available through the Services, and otherwise help administer and improve the Services.
We may work with third parties to collect Technical Information. For example, we use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for website and search engine optimization. We use Google Analytics on our website to analyze how users use and arrive at the website. Google Analytics may collect information such as user location as inferred from IP address, the amount of time a visitor spends on our website, which pages are more frequently accessed, how the website is accessed (either directly, a search engine, or from a link), what sort of software is used (e.g. operating system, browser type, etc.), as well as demographics. For more information on how Google Analytics collects and processes information, please visit: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. For information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We may identify you from your Personal Information and merge or co-mingle Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Except as otherwise stated, we may use Information we collect from you for the legitimate business purpose of providing our Services to you, including, but not limited to:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the Personal Information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our Services, we will use that Personal Information to respond to your inquiry. Similarly, we use your payment and contact information to process and fulfill purchases you choose to make.
- To establish and secure accounts to use the Services, check on your account status, and to validate your username, e-mail, password, and/or other login credentials.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To provide advertising and marketing, including to send you advertising by email, or other means you have agreed to. If you receive commercial email from us, you may unsubscribe.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Services, including without limitation, to conduct aggregate or research analysis and develop business intelligence that helps us to enhance, improve, evaluate, operate, protect, make informed decisions about, and report on the performance of our Services.
- To communicate information and promotional materials to you, where you have not expressed a preference otherwise, and to send you information and updates about the Services.
- To share reviews, testimonials, or other user-generated content.
- To manage our gift card programs, loyalty programs, other stored value programs.
- To notify you of any changes to relevant agreements, policies, or other terms, and to enforce such terms.
- To work with our service providers, who perform certain business functions or services on our behalf.
- To prevent or investigate fraud, or for risk management purposes, and to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To comply with legal obligations, court orders, or in order to exercise any legal claim or to defend against any legal claim.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our consumers is among the assets transferred.
- As otherwise described to you when collecting your Personal Information.
In addition, we may use third‐party e‐mail providers to deliver communications to you. This is an opt-in e-mail program. If you no longer want to receive these e-mail communications, you may opt-out of receiving e-mail communications through the “unsubscribe” link or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may, from time to time, invite you to participate in online surveys. The information requested in these surveys may include, but is not limited to, your opinions, beliefs, insights, ideas, activities, experience, purchase history, and purchase intent regarding products, events, and Services. The information collected by these surveys is used to research market trends, company growth, community needs, etc. Your input will help us to improve customer experience and shape development of our products and Services.
3. How We Share Information
We may share Personal Information with the following parties:
- Service providers that help us administer and provide the Services (for example, a web hosting company whose services we use to host our platform). These third-party services providers have access to your Personal Information only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf. In some cases, we may engage service providers to help us operate our business, and they may collect data on our behalf in the course of the services they provide to us. In other cases, third parties may obtain information about you independently, and we may acquire that data from a third party (for example, by purchasing the data from a data broker).
- As we believe necessary or permitted: (i) under applicable law; (ii) to enforce applicable terms and conditions; (iii) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; (iv) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (v) to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment and (vi) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence; and
- Pursuant to your express consent.
4. Information Security
We take reasonable steps online and offline to safeguard the Personal Information that you provide to us, including: Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypted connections (HTTPS) to the website(s) on our Services, secure multi-tiered firewalls, and portions of your data may also be encrypted on our storage server for additional security, physical controls, organizational controls, secure cloud-based environments and uses server authentication and industry-standard firewalls in an effort to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. We also require unique profile identifiers, usernames, and passwords that must be entered each time users access their account, or use of secure password credentials to an authorized third party portal.
For transactions on our Site, we only work with credit card processors who maintain ongoing PCI compliance and adhere to stringent industry standards for storing, processing and transmitting credit card information online.
It is common knowledge that transmission of information via the Internet is not wholly secure, and no security measures can provide absolute protection. We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of your Personal Information, or any other information, transmitted to or through our Site or Services or otherwise provided to us. It is your responsibility to safeguard any passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features associated with your use of the Service(s). Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
If you have any questions about security on our Services, or if you become aware of any unauthorized use of an account, loss of your account credentials, or suspect a security breach, notify us immediately via email at email@example.com. If our security system is breached, we will notify you of the breach to the extent required under applicable law.
5. Information Retention
6. Your Rights and Choices
Residents of Canada whose Personal Information we have collected may have additional rights respecting their Personal Information, including rights to specific disclosures and rights to control their Personal Information. Please see below for more information.
- Right to Access. We respect your right to access and control your information, and we will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct or amend your Personal Information if it is incorrect.
o How to Access Your Personal Information. You may choose to access or update certain Personal Information, by logging into the account you have created with our Service(s), if applicable. You may also contact our Data Protection Officer using the contact information below to request access to your Personal Information.
o Access to Personal Information. You may choose to access your Personal Information by contacting us and requesting access, this process shall include our identity verification procedures. Before providing data to you, we will ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interaction with us so that we can locate any relevant data. We may also charge you a fee for providing you with a copy of your data (except where this is not permissible under local law). Please note that in some cases, we may not be able to allow you to access certain Personal Information in certain circumstances, for example if it contains personal information of other persons, or for legal reasons.
- Updating Communications Preferences (Opt-Out) and Unsubscribing, Withdrawing Consent. You may choose to receive promotional offers, newsletters, and similar communications from us regarding our products and services and the products and services of our affiliated organizations. You may opt out of receiving such communications from us by communicating your preferences to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in the case of e-mails, by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the applicable e-mail.
Please note that if you seek to withdraw consent to our processing of information that is necessary for us to provide our Services, we may be unable to provide those Services to you.
- Right to Rectify — Correction. You have the right to correct or amend your Personal Information if it is inaccurate or requires updating. Remember that you can update your account information by contacting us at email@example.com.
7. Geographic Information Transfers
However, this does not change our commitments to safeguarding your privacy, and we will comply with all applicable laws relating to cross-border data disclosure of your Personal Information.
Personal Information processed and stored in another country may be subject to disclosure or access requests by the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies in that country according to its laws. Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before disclosing any Personal Information. If you have any questions regarding international transfers of Personal Information, you may contact our Data Protection Officer using the contact information below.
8. Data Privacy Officer
Please see below for information regarding our appointed Data Protection Officer.
If you have an inquiry regarding your Personal Information, pursuant to the rights listed in the preceding section (above), or if you have any questions or complaints regarding our practices, please send your message to the following:
545 Marriott Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
9. Links to Third Party Sites
10. Children’s Privacy
We do not sell products or services for purchase by anyone under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly request or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. In the event that we receive actual knowledge that we have collected such Personal Information without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as is practical. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors are not using the Service(s).
12. How to Contact Us
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By regular mail: Workwear Outfitters
ATTN: General Counsel
ATTN: 545 Marriot Drive
Nashville, TN, 37214, USA