- Stay seen with KODIAK FOOTLITES® reflective technology layered beneath a lightweight mesh upper with perforations for added breathability
- ROCKFIBRE® metal free technology
- Flexible compression molded EVA midsole combined with KODIAK Ultimate SR rubber outsole for great grip
- KODIAK Smell Out Science® system naturally eliminates odour
- Molded TPU toe guard provides extra durability
- Microfibre heel counter provides added abrasion resistance
- Rubber heel underlay strengthens the heel counter
- Full mesh comfort tongue
- CSA approved grade 1 composite toe, composite plate, electric shock resistance (E.S.R.)
Lightweight protection with ROCKFIBRE metal free technology provides everyday comfort in the feature loaded Kodiak K4-100. Featuring in-demand FOOTLITES reflective technology, the athletic shoe inspired design has molded polyurethane (PU) quarters and eyestay to reduce the weight and stitching where breakdown can occur.
Footlites® Reflective TechnologyReflective materials provide enhanced dusk, dawn, and night-time visibility.
Kodiak Smell Out Science® (SOS) SystemA 100% natural odour-eliminating system featuring microbes and enzymes that digest the causes of odour.
Ultimate SR Slip ResistanceHighly slip-resistant footwear with tread designs that allow for greater surface contact and channels liquids or contaminates away. Each outsole has been tested in accordance with the latest CSA slip-resisting requirements.
Rockfibre® Metal-Free TechnologyComplete metal-free footwear that surpasses CSA standards for impact and puncture resistance. 30% lighter than steel, this safety material (toe and plate) won't conduct the cold so you stay warmer longer.