Men's Kodiak Blue Renegade Metguard Composite Toe Safety Work Boots
- Reverse Norwegian external metguard
- ROCKFIBRE® Metal-Free technology
- Full-grain waterproof leather with waterproof sealed seams
- 200 GM Thinsulate™ insulation
- Patented padded anatomical leather tongue
- Removable COMFORTZONE® 2 density polyurethane insole
- Ultimate SR & oil-resistant rubber outsole with flex chambers
- CSA approved grade 1 composite toe, composite plate, E.S.R., metatarsal protection
Comfortzone® SystemAnatomically engineered foot shape with deep heel cup to keep you comfortable on your feet all day. Anti-microbial top layer inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungus.
Patented Anatomical TongueInspired by off-centre, anatomical design of hockey skates, our patented anatomical tongue fits the natural contour of the shin and metatarsal bone for increased comfort and support.
Rockfibre® Metal-Free TechnologyComplete metal-free footwear that surpasses CSA standards for impact and puncture resistance. 30% lighter than steel, this safety material (toe and plate) won't conduct the cold so you stay warmer longer.
Ultimate SR Slip ResistanceHighly slip-resistant footwear with tread designs that allow for greater surface contact and channels liquids or contaminates away. Each outsole has been tested in accordance with the latest CSA slip-resisting requirements.