- Reliable waterproof leather combined with the waterproof membrane keeps feet dry
- Lightweight ROCKFIBRE® metal free technology
- Lightweight compression molded EVA midsole with KODIAK Ultimate SR and oil resistant rubber outsole for great grip
- Removable polyurethane (PU) insole with heel shock absorber for all day comfort
- Abrasion resistant rubber toe and heel guard for long term durability
- Breathable nylon mesh lining for all day wear
- Full bellows padded tongue to keep debris out
- CSA approved grade 1, composite toe, composite plate, electric shock resistance (E.S.R.)
The Trail has everything you love about the taller profile Trek, but in a sleek low cut version. Perfect for light industry, this waterproof safety shoe provides all the lightweight mobility of an athletic style, with the rugged durability and traction of a hiker.
Ultimate SR Slip ResistanceHighly slip-resistant footwear with tread designs that allow for greater surface contact and channels liquids or contaminates away. Each outsole has been tested in accordance with the latest CSA slip-resisting requirements.
Rockfibre® Metal-Free TechnologyComplete metal-free footwear that surpasses CSA standards for impact and puncture resistance. 30% lighter than steel, this safety material (toe and plate) won't conduct the cold so you stay warmer longer.