Women's Kodiak Journey Composite Toe Hiker Work Boots
- Colour: Brown
- ROCKFIBRE® metal free composite toe and composite puncture resistant plate keep feet safe
- Full bellows padded tongue
- Waterproof leather upper with waterproof membrane
- Breathable nylon mesh lining
- Molded TPU heel guard and rubber toe guard
- Removable PU molded insole
- Lightweight compression molded EVA midsole
- 200 gm Thinsulate™ insulation
- KODIAK® Ultimate SR & oil resistant rubber outsole
- CSA approved grade 1, composite toe, composite plate, electric shock resistance (E.S.R.)
Ultimate SR Slip ResistanceHighly slip-resistant footwear with tread designs that allow for greater surface contact and channels liquids or contaminates away. Each outsole has been tested in accordance with the latest CSA slip-resisting requirements.
Rockfibre® Metal-Free TechnologyComplete metal-free footwear that surpasses CSA standards for impact and puncture resistance. 30% lighter than steel, this safety material (toe and plate) won't conduct the cold so you stay warmer longer.