- Stay seen in low-vis environments with KODIAK FOOTLITES® Reflective technology on sides of the durable leather boot
- Feet are well protected with ROCKFIBRE® metal free technology
- Compression molded EVA midsole along with KODIAK Ultimate SR rubber outsole compound provides maximum traction
- Excellent shock absorption with removable dual density polyurethane (PU) K4 performance insole
- Perfect for variable weather with 200 GM Thinsulate™ insulation
- Boots naturally elliminate odour with KODIAK SOS Smell Out Science® system
- TPU toe guard provides extra durability
- Keep debris out with full mesh bellows comfort tongue
- CSA approved grade 1, composite toe, composite plate, static dissipative (SD)
The Kodiak K4 Trail-30 was designed with the rugged outdoorsman in mind. Loaded with safety features like the KODIAK Ultimate SR rubber outsole for maximum traction and ROCKFIBRE metal free technology, these boots were created for premium performance. Feet stay visible in low light with KODIAK FOOTLITES reflective technology.
Footlites® Reflective TechnologyReflective materials provide enhanced dusk, dawn, and night-time visibility.
Kodiak Smell Out Science® (SOS) SystemA 100% natural odour-eliminating system featuring microbes and enzymes that digest the causes of odour.
Ultimate SR Slip ResistanceHighly slip-resistant footwear with tread designs that allow for greater surface contact and channels liquids or contaminates away. Each outsole has been tested in accordance with the latest CSA slip-resisting requirements.
Rockfibre® Metal-Free TechnologyComplete metal-free footwear that surpasses CSA standards for impact and puncture resistance. 30% lighter than steel, this safety material (toe and plate) won't conduct the cold so you stay warmer longer.