Men's Kodiak Crusade 6 Inch Composite Toe Hiker Work Shoes
- ROCKFIBRE® metal free composite toe and composite puncture resistant plate keep feet safe
- Full grain waterproof leather upper with waterproof membrane
- 200 gm Thinsulate™ insulation
- KODIAK® SOS Smell Out Science® system naturally eliminates odour
- Full leather bellows tongue
- Durable, abrasion resistant toe guard
- Removable comfort trainer cored, EVA insole
- KODIAK® Ultimate SR & oil resistant rubber outsole
- 2 sets of laces
- CSA approved grade 1, composite toe, composite plate, electric shock resistance (E.S.R.)
Kodiak Smell Out Science® (SOS) SystemA 100% natural odour-eliminating system featuring microbes and enzymes that digest the causes of odour.
Ultimate SR Slip ResistanceHighly slip-resistant footwear with tread designs that allow for greater surface contact and channels liquids or contaminates away. Each outsole has been tested in accordance with the latest CSA slip-resisting requirements.
Rockfibre® Metal-Free TechnologyComplete metal-free footwear that surpasses CSA standards for impact and puncture resistance. 30% lighter than steel, this safety material (toe and plate) won't conduct the cold so you stay warmer longer.